Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Movie Quote

For those of you that are not part of the Brown family you may not understand this. Lately we have been posting quotes from movies to see who and how long it takes to guess them. Anyone can answer. You do not have to be a member of the Brown family to play. I thought that I would give the movie quote thing a try. Here it goes.

person #1: You gonna order something, kid?

Person #2: Ah, yeah... Give me - Give me a Tab.

Person #1: Tab? I can't give you a tab unless you order something.

Person #2: All right, give me a Pepsi Free.

Person #1: You want a Pepsi, PAL, you're gonna pay for it.

6 comments:

Parkes Family said...

"Back to the Future"
From Tina, not Howard

zopopee said...

that was a good one! cindy, you were always meant to be a brown.

Amy said...

That's a good one. Ummmm...I'm looking off to the side and is it really -9 where you guys are? Holy Smokes that's cold. I will NOT complain about 34. It looks beautiful fro what pics you've posted.

Gina said...

Great quote!

Johansen Family said...

Back to the Future! So this is a fun thing to do! Craig and I are alway quoting movies!

Tina said...

That is SO FUNNY - LOL! The only movie I have ever been any good at quoting is Rubin & Ed and that was 'cause I have seen it too many times to count.