Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Curtis' first day back at work

Today was Curtis' first day back to work after his R&R after the deployment. He explained to the boys that he will be back on Thursday, since they were a little concerned that he was off again for a few months. However, they weren't satisfied. So around the breakfast table this morning, the boys all voted that I go back to work instead of Daddy. Sometimes I wish!

Not much has been going on. We got through another round of illnesses. Nick and Caleb had pneumonia while Jake, Megan, Curtis, and I had colds. I think it is almost all over with now. I am tired of feeling housebound!

1 comments:

Nick + Liz said...

Our children are always wanting their mother to stay home from work. Their daddy wants mommy to stay home from work too. We are working on that.