Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The End of Our Christmas Season



Now that Curtis came home we were able to finish our Christmas. All the gifts are finally opened and put away. So it was time to clean up. Curtis and I worked a lot of the day yesterday taking down the tree and putting away all of the decorations. This morning I noticed that I had missed something...the gingerbread house. The kids and I had made it a couple weeks before Christmas. Caleb had eyed it many times but it was high enough that he couldn't get at it. But now with it on the table, it is fair game. He is trying to get as much candy off it as possible until I confiscate it and throw it away. Hurry Caleb, I am coming!!

1 comments:

Nick + Liz said...

wait wait wait... don't eat/throw away the gingerbread house yet, we are sending a box.