Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Day


Last night we received a big 3 inches of snow. So of course, they cancelled school. But it wasn't so bad, at least we got to have a lazy morning instead of a rush. After lunch the boys went out to play in the snow. The sun was bright and shiny and it was not too cold.

The went sledding down the "hill" behind our house. They had lots of fun and stayed out there a long time(which was nice for me!) Now it is almost dinner time, then showers, then bed....I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Nick + Liz said...

Hudson and I are looking at the pictures. He said, "that's not fair they get snow, I want to go sledding." Looks like the boys had a good time. We don't get much snow here.

Amy said...

How fun for the boys. I wish we lived closer they would all have a blast. Yay for snow days!