Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yakisoba

You know life must not be too thrilling if all there is to post about is food!


In honor of Curtis being in Japan(and because Nick has been begging for it!) we decided to make up some Yakisoba. It is one of our family's favorite Japanese dish. We are all quite a bit out of practice with our chopsticks, but somehow the food always found a way to our mouths.

And for those who have been asking, here is Indie's brown bag and whip. I am sure that he has a rope and gun inside the brown bag. He is always ready for adventure.

6 comments:

The Larsen Life said...

That looks so good! I just got hungry :) ha ha what's your recipe ?? (If it's not a secret..)

Callie said...

Yummy!! I need the recipe as well. It looks like something Ginger and Lucy might even eat. Callie noticed the Snoppy plate right away. She is so observant.

Parkes Family said...

We love Yakisoba too! That's great that Curtis is in Japan, he's so lucky.

Amy said...

That looks delish. I would LOVE to have the recipe. We love Japanese food. I love Indie's gear. Very cute.

Emmy said...

Okay, Cindy! It's official! I think we all need that recipe! Your family is so darling.

The Obstinant Family said...

I want the recipe for your Japanese dish. Sounds YummY!