Tuesday, July 21, 2009

All Washed Up

I wanted to get some sewing done so I left out some paper and markers on the table. I know that markers with little children mean messes, but she normally draws only on the table and paper. This time she got her face. So when I saw her I told her to go wash up.

I guess she didn't quite understand that I meant to wash her face, not the markers. She successfully washed pink and black to the point that they no longer work. She was also sweet enough to leave the towel hanging in the sink to make a nice little bridge for the water to travel to the floor and helped wash the floor.But...I finished my sewing and Megan had fun!

9 comments:

SueAnn said...

too funny!! She is so cute. Love the marker face.

SueAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What a big helper she is! Hahaha, funny kid.

Amanda said...

Callie and I have been trying to sew a dress that should be really easy for the last 5 days. Liza just wouldn't know what to do with the markers. We will get it done soon if Callie has anything to do with it. She is one determined girl.

Megan you are a cutie!!!

The Roderick Family said...

I love it. At least she listened! Indiana needs a whip, don't you think?

Gina said...

I'm always surprised by what kids will do!

Hillary said...

That's too funny! What a cutie!

The Mattesons said...

What a cutie! Gotta love our kids and the things the do.

Jessica B Photography said...

Aaah, she looks so sweet. My twenty-month-old will draw all over his legs (& belly if he has no shirt on) if he gets a hold of a marker. Thank you Crayola, for washables markers!!