Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pictures of the House

Well, I have had a couple of people request pictures of the house. So I have been waiting to get it all in order before I take pictures. But I have given up. So you can see pictures of how far we have gotten.This is the living room, right off the front entry. Notice Meg(barely visible on the couch) after falling asleep in the car while picking up the boys from school. We got busy and forgot to nap!
This is the family room. A computer desk(whenever it gets made) is going where the blue table leg and comp chair is. The boys are playing the Wii after school.Here is the kitchen and dining room. Caleb is drinking someone's hot chocolate, good thing they are busy playing the Wii and haven't noticed yet!This is between the living and family room. I am standing right in front of the entry to the kitchen. The stairs go up on the one side and down on the other. I hope this makes sense!Caleb and Nick's room. Right now until Nick works up the courage to sleep downstair with Jake in the basement.

Megan's room. She moved into a big girl bed when we got up here. So far so good. She has only gotten out once! As long as the door is open, she will stay in her bed!Our room. The bath is off the wall with the window. It is big enough for our stuff but still tight! But we can't be too picky! It is free and we don't have to pay to heat it about -50!!

I didn't get down and take any pics of the basement. Not too much there anyways. If you want to see it, you will have to come up and see for yourself!!

10 comments:

Parkes Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parkes Family said...

Do you only have a three bedroom with Jake sleeping in the basement? Otherwise, this house looks HUGE compared to ours. Thanks for sharing, I was curious what it looked like.

The Obstinant Family said...

Your HOuse looks nice and comfy. I like it!

Lori G said...

Looks like a comfy Brown home...finally right? Seems like yesterday we were moving you into the new house at Whiteman. Enjoy!

Bonnie said...

Yeah for more space!!! I am so happy for you to be able to enjoy your living space again.:)

Nick + Liz said...

We are on our way... I have got to see the basement. I do hope that we will be able to visit while you are in Alaska. Lovely home.

The Roderick Family said...

Finally, I bet it feels huge! Nice to finally see it.

Camara said...

Your house looks very nice. I can't believe it is so cold there! It's even on the news here how cold it is there and we never hear news here about AK!

SueAnn said...

When did you get your new fancy bed? I like it a lot!! I am sure you love having lots more space!!

Johansen Family said...

I am so glad that you all are in your house! It looks and sounds so big! Sorry it is so cold!