Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nothing New

I wish I had something important or interesting to post, but I do not. Not too much has changed since last time, no house, still cold, and still snowy.

Caleb did start back to preschool last week. He loves to go and we LOVE for him to go. He does well with it and enjoys the new experiences that school brings. He is ready to start Kindergarten and be with his brothers. I am excited too, but it is hard for me to bring myself to realize that I will soon have 3 in school. Wow. Where has time gone?

Megan goes back tomorrow to the Oral Surgeon for hopefully the last check up. She seems totally healed to me. No more bruise and she doesn't cry if you touch her chin. She eats completely normal and is still as sassy as ever.

Jake and Nick are enjoying school. Nick's Christmas program is Thursday. They will be singing some songs. He has been practicing and excited for it. They both can't wait to get into a house where they will have a basement to play in. I suppose that they feel just as cramped as I do.

Sorry, life is so boring, even though I kind of like it that way!

4 comments:

The Roderick Family said...

I am so very jelous, I am counting the days till school, only 200 more!!

Ryan 'n' Joy said...

Thanks for the comment... I still can't believe you have four kids, Kate has three kids ... and I have a kid CRAZY being home brings back so many memories, I am surprised any of us even survived- guess we owe Papa Cal for killing that dog....
Your kids are so cute, glad to hear Megan is healing well
love ya
Joy

zopopee said...

sounds like you need to watch ground hogs day, "mais oui"

Johansen Family said...

I can't wait for you all to get into your house!! Living in TLF is never fun!