Saturday, April 26, 2008

We Finally Have Internet Again!

So we got the key to move into the house on Monday, Curtis had to work, so I moved the kitchen on Monday. Curtis took off Tuesday and Wednesday. He rounded up the firefighters on Tuesday and about 12 of them came out on Tuesday to load the Uhaul. It took 2 huge loads and about 6 hours. So I spent Wednesday and Thursday unpacking and organizing. Our cable guy came Wednesday to set up tv and Internet, but of course my computer wasn't unpacked yet, so he left without actually getting the computer to work. So he had to come back today to set up the Internet. I have felt a little lost without the Internet or phone(vonage). We had our cell phones but couldn't find the chargers for 2 days. I guess I wasn't meant to live before the conveniences of today! But anyways, we are in and slowly getting organized.

0 comments: