Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another Caleb Mishap

Well, he did it again.

He was rollerskating in the kitchen when he lost his balance and grabbed for something to hold on to. He grabbed the bench which didn't help his situation. So he slid under the bench but somehow pulled the bench up and dropped it on his face. It left a nice gash between his eyes and a huge bruise on his eye and forehead. It was nothing Emergency Room worthy (which is fortunate, since they seem to know Caleb on a first name basis!), but still a little scary. Maybe it will teach him not to rollerskate in the house, nah, probably not.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Oh that's a good one. BOYS ! My oldest is right here and said " good gash " . :)

Amanda said...

Ouch!! George had one of those right between the eyes and his eyes ended up bruising.

Jessica B Photography said...

Sweet! I've always wanted a black eye (for myself!) Yes, boys. Steer him clear of the Emergency Room. I have a cousin who has 6 kids - 4 boys - who the two youngest were always getting hurt. She's had Child Protective Services called on her by the hospital. And no, she does not beat her children.

The Roderick Family said...

Yeah, now who needs to call Child Services!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Dennis said...

Ouch! How many fingers am I holding up?

Gina said...

I feel for you Caleb. I had a roller skating in the house mishap when I was younger, but I had to go to the emergency room and get stitches in the back of my head.

Kev and Nan said...

Boys will be boys, or more like Caleb will be Caleb. . .