Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jam and Honey

This week I have been making jams, syrups, and honey. It has been fun to get together with other girls and hang out in the kitchen making these great creations. There is (L to R) pineapple-mango jam, blueberry syrup, strawberry jam, strawberry-kiwi honey, blueberry honey, clover honey, and strawberry-mango honey. They are all so tasty! And Caleb wanted me to add in that he had his staples taken out, and he is all better. I know that no one can see his scar is his big mop of hair but he wanted to prove to everyone that he was back to normal. Plus his little profile is just kind of cute!

5 comments:

Dennis said...

I love your updates - you make life seem so real. Thanks!

Johansen Family said...

Sounds YUMMY! Where can I make an order?! ;)

Gina said...

They all sound delicious. And what a beautiful picture!

Gina said...

Both pictures are beautiful!

Tina said...

what I wouldn't give to live close and join you for that yummy jam making.