Saturday, July 31, 2010

Caleb's Staples

While out berry picking with some friends, Caleb got hit with a rock on his head. We all know how head wounds bleed...tons! When we took a closer look, we saw that it was gapped open a bit and wound need some stitches to close it. After a trip to the ER, Caleb came home with 3 staples. It was quite the adventure considering Caleb's Hulk strength when he sees someone coming at him with anything sharp! It is healing beautifully. Soon we have to go get the staples out, and then we will have to call in reinforcements to hold him down!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Poor k-bub! Too bad he didn't see the rock coming.

Kari said...

Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry! I am glad he isn't holding a grudge, what would I do if I couldn't smoosh my Caleb???

Tina said...

Wow, I have been totally out of it! You really have had one exciting summer. My Ethan is your Caleb. Good thing you are in the airforce for good medical coverage. How lucky Curtis is finally home and everyone survived!!!