Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween/Birthday!

Happy Birthday to our little princess. She turned 3 yesterday. It is hard to believe. She had a Barbie cake. She LOVED it....she is 100 percent girl even with all these boys around.

Nick as Lord Voldemort. He was scary(to Megan at least!). Jake was Harry Potter. They were fighting continually. Next year we will avoid the whole arch enemy thing.
We were all dressed up for the church Halloween party. The kids were able to trick or treat indoors considering that it was about 5 degrees last night!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

great costumes!!!

East Coast Jenny said...

So cute. I'm glad yout get into the spirit of it too by dressing up. My husband thinks I'm a kill joy because I don't. Oh well.

Martin and Taryn said...

That family picture is so awesome! I love it! Caleb is looking so tall, and he is such a serious Indiana Jones! Everyone looks great!

SueAnn said...

Happy Birthday Meg!! I can't believe how fast time is going by. You all look great, and yes I think Nick looks scary too!!

Jessica B Photography said...

She looks so grown up!! Sweet costumes too! Nice beard.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Princess! Great costumes. Someday I'll shock my kids and dress up.