Friday, March 6, 2009

Caleb's Birthday

Today is the big day! Caleb finally had his birthday; he has been waiting for this day for awhile. We actually celebrated it yesterday since Curtis was on shift today. He chose a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting with Valentines on it....I honestly don't know why. I asked him several times thinking that he might come up with a different idea, but he stuck with it! Sometimes I would love to get into his crazy little mind.

He asked for a storm trooper helmet, and would also not budge on that. I thought that the Star Wars phase was over, but apparently not.
Here he is all dressed up. He took it to class today for "Show and Tell". It was a hit!

7 comments:

Cheri said...

Valentines and Storm Trooper, so funny!

Martin and Taryn said...

What a great kid, I miss him so much! He's so hilarious and such a handful, and he's really growing, too! All your kids are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

How cute! A loveable Storm Trooper!

Emmy said...

That's the cutest little storm trooper I have ever seen!

Callie said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! You sure have grown up. I can't believe you are 5 years old already. What a handsome little storm trooper you make!

Lori G said...

I love it...a kid who knows what he really wants! I can't believe he's already 5! Happy Belated Birthday, Caleb!

Gina said...

Happy birthday, K-bub! We miss you!