Monday, August 11, 2008

Relief is in Sight!

Today is Monday, school starts on Thursday. I am SOOOO excited. We have had a fun summer but like all good things, they have to end!

This last week we went to the Missouri State Fair. The weather was beautiful, but the was about the highlight of the fair. It was quite dissappointing. I guess you can expect too much from Missouri.

We have gone several pool parties. It seems that everyone is trying to squeeze one in before summer is over, including us, Jake's birthday party is at the pool at the end of the month.

Besides that, not much has been happening. Just me kicking the kids outside and telling them not to come back for an hour! Hopefully we will all make it 3 more days!

2 comments:

The Roderick Family said...

I have been lucky enough to have 2 days under my belt, but I still need a break at the end of the day!

Nick + Liz said...

Hey, when is that party. May we crash it?

I like your updated picture at the top of your blog page.