Saturday, June 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My Other Half!

1. What is his name? Curtis LaMar Brown

2. Who eats more? I can eat more pasta, he can eat more meat and ice cream!

3. Who said I love you first? Curtis

4. Who is taller? He is.

5. Who is smarter? I am except when it comes to firefighting!

6. Who is more sensitive? I would say its a tie.

7.Who does the laundry? me

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the end of it looking at it, Curtis does.

9. Who pays the bills? I do.

10. Who cooks more? me, but Curtis flips pancakes better.

11. What meals do you cook together? only if we grill, then he does the meat, and I do the sides

12. Who is more stubborn? I would say him and he would say me, but if I had to be honest, I would say me.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? he does, I think it goes hand in hand with the question before.

14. Who has more siblings? We are equal, we both come from 8 kids.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Curtis does, but I tell him which pair to wear.

16. What do you like to do together? sit on the back porch and eat ice cream

17. Who eats more sweets? Curtis

18. Guilty pleasures? sleep, maybe eating ice cream on the back porch when the kids are in bed.

19. How did you meet? we were in the same ward up at Ricks College

20. Who asked who out first? He did

21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but really, how could he resist?

22. Who proposed? He did

23. His best features? His dimples...who doesn't love them?

24. What is his greatest quality? His love and concern for all the people in his life, he doesn't want to see anyone have trouble. He LOVES our children.


I am tagging: Gina

2 comments:

The Obstinant Family said...

Okay I love your survey. A lot of your answers are what I would put. Especially the flipping the pancakes. Joseph is the best at that too.

Amanda said...

I like your response to "who wears the pants?".