Monday, June 9, 2008

Alaska



Well, not too much has been going on lately. We have been living by the daily schedule of summer school, lunch/nap, pool, then bed. Then Curtis called one day and said that we had gotten orders to move to Eielson Air Force Base, near Fairbanks, Alaska! We were a little shocked considering that we have not even lived here for 2 years yet. But we are excited to go. Alaska was been a place we have wanted to go. So start saving your pennies so that you can come up and visit us when we get there!

6 comments:

The Obstinant Family said...

I am so excited for you guys. I am so jeleous. You guys are going to love it there. When do you leave?

Amy said...

Oh my GOSH ! How exciting. When do you guys leave. We've always wanted to go to Alaska. What a fun adventure. Good luck.

Hillary said...

Wow! That would be a shock! It looks beautiful up there (well, maybe in the summer anyway) :)
I look forward to reading about all of your adventures up there.

Jenny said...

I've always wanted to take a trip to Alaska, good luck with your move. Sounds like you must be getting used to this by now?

Jessica B Photography said...

Wow put me on your list of people who want to visit!! I am so excited for you. I've always wanted to go to Alaska. I am jealous!!!

Camara said...

are you kidding me...dont leave us!