Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bubba's hat




Uncle Chad was in town for a couple of days interviewing for jobs in Kansas City. Chad thought it was pretty funny the way the Caleb (aka. "Bubba") wore his hat. For those of you that don't know how Caleb got that name I will explain. His older brother Nicholas, who was 2 yrs. old when Caleb was born, could not say his name correctly. He turned Caleb into Cabub and from that came Bubba. As you can see the name truly fits his personality. It is funny how that happens.

1 comments:

Nick + Liz said...

"...give me some room, cause if Bubba can dance, I can too". song by Shenandoah. I think he wears it well. I remember when I started my first job (Little Ceasar's Pizza) after I turned 16, I had no idea how to wear a ball cap (whick was part of the uniform). I had never worn them before. My co-workers gave me a hard time because I wore it too high on top of my head. If Bubba can wear a hat, I can too.