Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ballet

Megan started taking ballet classes last month. She loves it. She loves to wear all the pink and the tutu.
Here she is doing a turn for us. I am not picture taking expert. Curtis would have captured it better.Caleb and Megan loving the little puppy. They love little "Sqeaky" but go a little overboard petting her.
Caleb as Dr. Jones from the Temple of Doom. He keeps me laughing!!

Little puppy at 3 weeks old. She is getting so fun. She tried to bark the other day. She has started to try and play. She licks the kids' fingers which they find hilarious.

5 comments:

Emmy said...

That might be the cutest dog I have ever seen. . of course, he is competing with the cutest kids! Cute, cute, cute. . .

The Roderick Family said...

Cute pics. Do they do skips and stuff too? I love watching girls try their hand at ballet. I sent a package today for Aaron, it will be there in a few days.

Jenny said...

I really told myself I would never have a dog until I have no children around, but that little puppy would make me think twice! He's so cute!!

Amanda said...

Very cute Megan! We miss the dance classes the kids took in California.

Cheri said...

What a sweet little ballerina! Megan is so sweet.

Ok, so we have to come by and see your puppy before you give him away! Gracie would love that!