Sunday, August 16, 2009

State Fair

On Thursday we went to the Alaska State(regional) Fair. It was chilly and rainy but still fun.

Caleb loved the animals. His favorite was a sheep. But this guy was friendly too!

Megan and her friend Sophie on a ride. Sophie was upset that the seat was wet and dirty, but as soon as the ride started she was fine!

I love this picture because Jake looks quite ill. He said that he had fun, but it makes me wonder.

Last year Caleb was too short to ride this ride. He was talked about it ever since. Fortunately he grew!! He was able to ride and you couldn't take the smile off his face! Best 4 minutes of his life!
Curtis got called up to help on a show. The guy ended up juggling a machete, a cleaver knife, and an apple on a unicycle. Impressive....but why?

6 comments:

SueAnn said...

Sounds fun!! Love the state fair. Caleb looks so happy!!

East Coast Jenny said...

I love those kinds of family outings. I would love to have to wear a jacket at our fair. Soooo humid and hot.

The Roderick Family said...

Love Jake's face. Too funny. I wish we had a close fair here.

JRome said...

The only thing I can juggle really well is a piece of medium steak on a plate with a knife and a fork on each hand.

I can't believe how fast they grow up!

The Roderick Family said...

I was thinking I might rent Olivia out to you, she also loves to put laundry away.

Emmy said...

That picture of Sophie and Megan is soooo cute! Megan looks so kissable!