Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rescue School

Curtis left for Rescue School in the first part of July. He came home on Aug 1st. The school was held in Okinawa, Japan. While there they learn more indepth ways to "rescue" people in different situations. One could hardly call it a school. It was more of a man's playgroup!
Curtis did really well. He came home as the distinguished graduate! We are really proud of him.

P.S. I really have no idea of the what and why's of these pictures. So I can offer no more explanation!

6 comments:

The Mattesons said...

Congrats Curtis!!! I sometimes laugh when Rikk says he had a hard day at work because I honestly think that 90% of it seems more like playtime then worktime!

Parkes Family said...

What did he think of the humidity?

East Coast Jenny said...

What's it like to be married to a super hero?

Gina said...

Way to go, Curt! I bet it was hot!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun, I want to try!

JRome said...

Ahh Curtis. Another reason why you really are my hero!!! Way to go old man:)