Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Halloween is always a double-whammy at our house. We get to have two celebrations. Here are the children all ready to go trick-or-treating. It was a pleasantly warm night, only about 15 degrees. Caleb is a ninja, Nick a bum, Jake is Zeus, and Megan is Rapunzel.

Megan's dress was both a birthday present as well as a costume. She loves it. She has a sweater underneath it in the picture, prepping her for cold weather.

We also celebrate her birthday. Our baby is 5. She requested a pink cake. I ran out of frosting before it was all finished but I don't think that she noticed.


More Rapunzel things. She couldn't be happier.


6 comments:

East Coast Jenny said...

I LOVE the dress and I'm betting you made it. She's a cutie-pie.

Patten Family said...

She is SO beautiful Cindy. Morgan will cling to her like glue around Thanksgiving time (hear you're coming home), she LOVES Repunzel too!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten since we left! Happy Birthday Megan!

The Roderick Family said...

Awesome job on the dress. Way better than the Disney crap ones!!! She is beautiful. I also love the white ninja!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mexican Lover said...

Oooh, Hannah would be all sorts of jealous! Who am I kidding? I am all sorts of jealous too! Love the dress. You rock! Good luck with your move/travels!