Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Superstars!

Megan was groovin' to some jams. She was singing like she owned the stage!


Jake showed us his dance moves.


Caleb puts on his own kind of show.


Today I walked downstairs and saw this big moose right out the window. It was about 18 inches away from the glass.


I think that they are twins born last year. I don't know where mama is though. They do like the green grass in our yard. They were causing quite the scene. Jake got trapped outside until a neighbor drove between the moose and the street so he could cross it the street and get inside. Ahh....Alaska, we love you!

5 comments:

Nick + Liz said...

Watch out Taylor Swift, here comes Megan Brown. And Justin Bieber has nothing on the Jake and Caleb.

Unknown said...

Aww, Sophie sure does miss Megan! She still asks about her often. Miss you guys!

Gina said...

Sounds like a blast! They are so cute!

Cheri said...

Your kids are awesome. :)

The Obstinant Family said...

I'm so Jealous of your housing! I wish they were here at Elmendorf. I wish we saw more moose too.