Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lately

Life doesn't seems as thrilling after a vacation, but I suppose we have to move on and just keep going.... Nick tested and received his green belt for tae kwon do. He is a talented boy!

Jake and Nick also made cars for the Scout's Pinewood Derby. They like using the man-tools! Jake made a bus and Nick made an iCar(like an iPod). I was glad to see them do it themselves. They weren't fast cars, but doing it yourself is a bigger accomplishment than watching dad make it!

4 comments:

The Roderick Family said...

Does Nick wear glasses,or were they for safety? I love the pinewood derby, especially when boys do it themselves!

Cindy said...

Nick got glasses last month. His vision isn't terrible but they help.

Gina said...

I had fun reading about your vacation in Hawaii. I love the new blog header. Great pic!

Tina said...

I was just about to ask about the glasses too. Guess that proves he's a Moss!