Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ice Skating

We all went ice scating yesterday at Fort Wainwright near Fairbanks. I don't know why we haven't gone sooner. The boys loved it. Nick didn't like to leave the wall at first, but finally felt confident to let go.

Caleb's skate had two blades so he was skating like a pro from the start. He still liked to hold my hand every other lap or so. It made him go faster!!

My cute boys. They didn't want to leave and begged to come back. We definitely will.

Jake started trying to do tricks. Whoa! What moves!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Fun! David and I went ice skating on a date in Utah. It was really crowded so it wasn't as fun. Plus I fell and felt it for days after. We need to take the kids though. Callie still talks about when Aunt Gina took her. I can't wait to see some of those tricks Jake.

Kari said...

How Fun! Where was Megan though? Did she do it too? I think we have 1 more year before we get to try that with ours.