Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SNOW

Well, yesterday it was officially the first day of fall....for the rest of you! Here in Alaska it was the first day it snowed. The boys jumped on the trampoline, dancing in the snow, way too excited than anybody should be for snow. I didn't expect it to still be here this morning, but still it is snowing. It is supposed to warm up into the mid 40s for the rest of the week, so I don't think it will last. But it is a good reminder for me to dig out coats and boots and gloves. So, I hope the rest of you are enjoying the beautiful crisp fall weather!!

6 comments:

East Coast Jenny said...

Whaaaat?

Parkes Family said...

Enjoy the beginning of a very long winter. Your summer pictures were beautiful by the way.

Emmy said...

!!!!!WOW!!!!!! Well, your summers look downright dreamy.
It's 100 here today and we're on our way to Disneyland. .. I am dreaming about snow as I apply my sunscreen. Sigh.

Martin and Taryn said...

Holy cow!!! lol, I can't wait for snow here! I'm moving to IA in a couple days so hopefully I get a LOT OF SNOW this winter!!

I still envy you in beautiful Alaska, though! :D

Jessica B Photography said...

Gasp!! Alaska is worse than Rexburg!! I thought snow in October was bad. Well, yes it is still 100 degrees here and I really really really dislike it right now.

Hillary said...

Wow! Snow already!! I don't know what's worse...Snow in Sept. or 100 degrees in Sept. I agree with Jess, Fall is nowhere in sight for us right now and it's just not right!