Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Why Caleb Loves The New House



Since our new house has more living room space, we have more area than furniture. But Caleb had a great idea for it! He got this Thomas train set 2 Christmases ago. He played with it down in our old basement. I didn't know where to put it here so I planned on selling it at a yard sale. But he LOVES it. So we set it up in the living room. It obviously will not stay set up, but I guess it is a good thing for him to do during Megan's nap. It keeps him busy for hours, and hey, that is not a bad thing!


Bella is quite the bandit. She chases after the trains trying to derail them!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Anything that keeps them busy for hours is worth keeping!

The Roderick Family said...

That was me!

Cindy said...

I was wondering who Captain was...but now I understand!

Jenny said...

I'll drop Sam off.

Gina said...

Looks fun to me!