Monday, November 5, 2007

My Naughty Little Caleb


Caleb has been rotten since Curtis left--extra rotten!! Everyday I wonder what he can possibly do to me today. Some things are mild, like getting into my lipstick. Other things are not so mild, like shoving an entire roll of toilet paper down the toilet then flushing, then not telling me until we have people over at our house!! So sweet!


Today it must have been so hard to think up naughty things that he actually fell asleep at the table. We weren't even eating. But at least he was still and not flushing toilet paper!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sweet peace!!!!

Jenny said...

O.K., the flushing toilet paper down the toilet trick trumps any naughty thing Sam has done...yet, he's still an amatuer though.

JRome said...

This is too funny! Glad you're keeping pictures so you can use it to blackmail him later :)

Do you have Curtis' address?