Sunday, June 3, 2007

Our Trip To Wisconsin

We arrived home yesterday after our two week long trip to Wisconsin. We had a great time. The weather was great. My sister and her family was able to make it up that week too, so we got to see them too. My dad needed some help around the yard, so Curtis burnt some cut down trees. Just the job for a firefighter!!
I finally gave in and let the boys get some BB guns. They had a great time with their dad learning how to shoot. They did surprisingly well for little guys.

We all spent the day down in Kenosha where my sister lives. She took us to the Jelly Belly factory where we got to go on a tour. It was fun. It kept the kids attention, and then we got to pig out on jelly bellies too. I tried bacon flavored, which tasted exactly like bacon, I mentally couldn't eat a bacon bean so I had to spit it out. Black pepper was nasty too. And I was tricked into eating Rotten Egg which was by far the worst. I should have known better than to fall for that trick!!

Well, we played and played. And it wore the boys out. Jake, the night owl, crashedhard one night reading a book.

2 comments:

Nick + Liz said...

A pyromaniac at heart, right Curtis!

Callie said...

Curtis, you look like you were having too much fun with that fire! I want to go to the Jelly Belly factory! Sounds like you all had a lot of fun.